Hi everyone! I'm entering this journal to answer the DeviantArt questionnaire posted!1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been on DeviantArt since 2012 (So 3 years)
2. What does your username mean?
It's actually the first username I used for an old forum "nes-productions" I joined when I was around 12 years old. It's a mix of "Super" (because I like "Super Mario"), "Aj" (my nickname in school) and "3" (My favourite number).
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Clumsy, chipper and awkward!
4. Are you left or right handed?
Left handed! (Or as my dad says, a "Molly Duker"... still don't get that reference @~@ )
EDIT: So I looked it up, apparently "Duker" is slang for "hand", and "Molly" was part of a term used to say that left handers were gay (so basically an insult)... I wonder if Dad ever knew that he was insulting me the whole time? XD
5. What was your first deviation?
Some Monsuno fanart XD Not into the series that much anymore.6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Drawings! They're almost exclusively what I do! Now it's more digital art, as I have a tablet.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Realistic art styles like drawing a human face and make people mistake it for a photo, or full on 3D expert. Either way I'd have a lot of fun making things if I had that skill!
8. What was your first favourite?
Had to look this one up... It was a "Draw this again" meme by
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Mostly Ace Attorney or Sonic fanart. Drawings and 3D renders mainly.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I don't really know... I followed and her artwork a lot when I first joined. It's amazing!
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I don't know the answer to this either... I can't say I know the community well enough. Maybe someone who's worked on video game concept art? That amazes me!
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
He may not've been a 'fellow deviant', but someone joined up to ask me to do a commission piece for him. It was my first payed job and so I was really nervous, excited and thrilled! It was the first time someone'd ever took note of my work and requested something, so it made me feel really happy!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Photoshop! My Tablet! And sometimes I'll sketch stuff on printer paper, so Greyleads.... and Paper!
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I don't create art there, but my tram rides to and from Uni always give me inspiration for character designs and unique styles. Sure I forget them, but I remember the main details, and let my imagination fill in the gaps!
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Making Angry Birds animations. Sorta started getting some attention doing that, so that was good!